Lacquered Leather

Glamorous UK Patent Skirt

Topshop Fluffy Sweater

& Other Stories Cut Out Shoe

| ASOS Rings | Primark Bag & Necklace

Anybody who says that patent leather is a pleasure to wear is a liar. Or a dominatrix. Because it really does not feel too sexy on your skin. Have acrylic or gel nails? Rub them against some patent leather, I dare you.

Acrylics on patent is the new nails on a chalkboard.

And when you wear a leather handbag on the crook of your arm? They rub against each other, making the same sound as a squeaky balloon.

If there are so many complaints, why wear it?

Because it looks cool. The whole lacquered leather thing looks gorgeous: it's sleek, dark, dangerous. It's just a bit bad.

50 shades of 'I dont really give a ****'

Sold.

1. Georgia Nicolaou07/11/2013, 19:49

you look gorgeous! i love your jumper :)im having a giveaway, check it out?http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

2. I loveeee your shiny skirt, looks great with the fluffy jumper :) X

3. The fluffy and the patent look so great together! I also have a large soft spot for &Other Stories shoes xwww.nudeonbroadstreet.blogspot.com

4. Joanna Holly07/11/2013, 20:09

Love the jumper xJoannaloves

5. Love your shoes :-)fashiontatt.blogspot.com

6. jasmine leftley07/11/2013, 21:54

Love your style!! And I especially love that jumper of yours!! jamminblogg.blogspot.com x

7. Gemma Talbot08/11/2013, 00:08

Gorgeous outfit. I love your skirt and rucksack xhttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

8. The fluffy knit is the perfect pairing with your skirt!Have a fabulous weekend xoxohttp://www.intotheblonde.com/

9. Oh my god girl your new blog is amazing! I love how functional it is right now! The outfit is super, live the skirt xxfashionvitae.blogspot.com

10. Hahaha I know what you mean, go in a warm room and have it stick to you, lovely! Try and move around and have it stick to you, not convenient! Looking goooood though!www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

11. keokinaloke.blogspot.co.uk08/11/2013, 12:02

I love your shoes!x

12. Looking fabulous as always! Love the skirt and heels!JoellexxFebruaryGirl.

13. Her Imagination08/11/2013, 14:57

I love this look. You look fabulous as always.

14. Gorgeous lady! Love the fluffy jumper & also can't believe that bag is from Primark - amazing! Justine xxwww.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

15. Love the jumper and backpack!! love how you've paired them together! xx Ayeshahttp://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

16. I love the backpack. The quirky nature of it works really well with the rest of the glam outfit xxHeroine In Heels

17. I have seen so many diff cut out boots but they are SOOOOO amazing and different to any other. Love!!!!! xx

18. Gorgeous as always! You make me want long brown hair too! xx

19. Angharad Jones10/11/2013, 16:16

Gorgeous! Love the shoes x

20. AshleighGxoxo11/11/2013, 17:41

Love this very much! Beautiful combo - I have similar pieces that you have inspo'd me to put together <3