LFW Day 2

Mango Jacket

| Forever 21 Shoes |

Zara Bag

| Cheap Monday Sunglasses

photos by

Allie Smith

Fashion Week. Day Two. Weather: arguably better than Friday. I'm pretty sure the sun wasn't shining for much of the day, nor when I was having these photos taken, but after getting back from the Linda Farrow party around 5am, huge sunglasses were essential for covering my bleary eyes. Coffee, sunglasses and a bacon sandwich later (what fashion week diet?) and I'm ready to work!

The Outfit

A fair few people told me they loved my jumpsuit. '

Oh, thanks, erm... it's actually trousers and a matching top y'know...

' (yes, I know what you're thinking, another co-ord...) but lets face it, my short little body makes the two melt into one. It seems to work pretty well paired with this slouchy oversized blazer. I have a serious problem developing with checks, don't you think?

The day ended with dinner at Bills with

Allie

and

Alice

. Can you say ribs and sexy waiters? I don't think I can fathom a better combination. Apart from a cute co-ord outfit... but you know me.

The Gossip

Oh, very little. Skipped some party to go home and write up show reports. Am I getting old and boring? My sensible side is completely taking over. I think I should start to worry...

1. welcome to my jungle21/02/2014, 21:13

Love the matching top and pants! You look great.xo

2. Elissa Hudson21/02/2014, 21:30

You look amazing! Love love love these co-ords.Elissa | styleaffix.com

3. Ella Martignetti21/02/2014, 21:31

Lovely outfit! www.helloellaxo.co.ukXx

4. Those glasses are pretty fabby! Love that bag too, I debated buying it when I saw it online!- Tabitha at Scared Toast x

5. Her Imagination21/02/2014, 21:37

You look amazing as always!

6. You are simply incredible! Amazing shoes and the whole outfit is just perfect! I would like to ask you which camera do you use? Photos are so clean. Amazing! Xxfashionvitae.blogspot.com

7. Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard21/02/2014, 22:17

I love this co-ord! I photographed a girl wearing it on Day 4 and she'd paired it with a pink blazer. I'm so tempted to get it for myself, although I think I'd have the same issue of it being mistaken for a jumpsuit. Damn short bodies!Lindsey. xwww.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

8. have loved your LFW outfits so far, can never go wrong with check co-ords! x

9. Eden Simpson21/02/2014, 23:37

Those Shoes and that bag... nuff said!! http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

10. BlueVioletHearts22/02/2014, 00:37

love this jacket, you look so rad! xxwww.blueviolethearts.co.uk

11. Beautiful! What amazing photos ;) look forward to seeing you again soon! xx

12. Love this outfit, I almost thought you were wearing a jumpsuit! x

13. Gorgeous in gingham! Love your look and great blog!-AliciaNeon Fox

14. lemonsaresweet22/02/2014, 15:13

Such a gorgeous look! x

15. Love this look soooo much! Love anything co-ord!xohiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

16. Arghhh co-ord love <3