Blossom

Topshop Top

Mango skirt

| & Other Stories Heels |

Zara Bag

photography by

Ella H.

Blossom. White midi skirts. Gingham prints. Oh, and don't let me forget to mention the swarm of bees hiding in the petals. It simply isn't spring time without a swarm of bees.

During those few rare days of sunshine I headed to St. James' Park to shoot these photos with the gorgeous

Ella H

Now it may come as a surprise (or not) to you that I usually hate posing for blog photos. Sure, I throw out the occasional narcissistic instagram selfie when I feel the need to share with the world exactly how my face is looking at that very second in time, but theres something I find really uncomfortable about posing for blog photos.

Maybe it's the fact that people look at you with an expression that clearly reads "but you're way too short to be a model..."  Or the fact that people looking just puts me a little on edge. How are you supposed to concentrate on your best fashion face with a crowd of tourists looking?

You get an uncomfortable wave of embarrassment as the extent of your apparent vanity hits you clear in the face.

Luckily Ella made me feel completely at ease, it was great to enjoy the sunshine and be productive.

Even the bees didn't bother me!

1. These photos are absolutely beautiful and you could easily be a model with your looks even if your height isn't in your favorThe Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

2. Her Imagination26/03/2014, 19:55

What an amazing pictures. And as always you look stunning. I've never been super comfortable in front of a camera, in fact you can find my more behind it then in front. So I don't know why I put myself in front of a camera and then put those pictures on the internet. But I love blogging and hopefully I'll get more comfortable in front of the camera, the more I stand in front of it!

3. Beautiful pictures :) you look great!Love India xoxThe Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4. ah the photography in this is so stunning, beautiful!www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

5. Sophie these shots are gorgeous! Love your outfit! Emmie xxwww.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

6. Blonde Canvas26/03/2014, 21:11

These pictures are so beautiful xwww.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

7. Charlotte Lewis26/03/2014, 21:11

Gorgeous pictures lady :) xx

8. Absolutely dreamy photographyShanika | shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk | Rants, Reviews and Revelations

9. Beautiful!! xxfashiontatt.blogspot.com

10. Vanessa Mensah26/03/2014, 22:16

these photos are gorgeous!http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com

11. So gorgeous! I loveee these pics! I know what you mean about feeling awkward posing for blog photos. I've got a little more used to it now but still feel the same sometimes! Justine xxwww.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

12. You look stunning, love the outfit and the spring blossoms are so heavenly!

13. Eden Simpson27/03/2014, 10:24

Beautiful photos, even if you don't feel comfortable lol! I need that bag *sighs* and the skirt *sighs again*www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

14. Virgos and Kisses27/03/2014, 11:08

I love these pictures... you look amazing xwww.virgosandkisses.com

15. kittymakesup27/03/2014, 15:57

you look beautiful! x

16. CHARLOTTE GOODAYLE27/03/2014, 16:02

You look stunning! Beautiful photos and outfitI know what you mean its so awkward when people can see you taking photos! Oh well totally worth it!thegoodowl.blogspot.co.ukxx

17. Sophie Ruffell27/03/2014, 17:11

Such beautiful photos!The blossom really makes the photos.Really lovely outfit, love the top!DarlingSophie

18. Megan Ellaby27/03/2014, 20:14

you look utterly stunning and these shots are simply beautiful!! x

19. Julia Henderson29/03/2014, 20:25

Beautiful photos!Julia x

20. Hannah Hobson31/03/2014, 10:29

These photographs are beautiful! I totally get the whole posing for blog photos - I do sometimes find it insanely embarrassing. This ensemble is a beaut too.fashionas-art.blogspot.co.ukHannah xo

21. Shannen Smith31/03/2014, 17:06

These photos are absolutely beautiful, wow! xhttp://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

22. The Artists Notebook02/04/2014, 18:17

Just found your blog and I love it, You're beautiful! :)Just followed, would love for you to check out our blog and follow us tooo <3theartists-notebook.blogspot.com

23. Lauren Maria07/04/2014, 11:28

Gorgeous pictures with the cherry blossomsLaurenlivinginaboxx