Blue Steel

ASOS Jacket

| Primark Jumper | Topshop Joggers |

Zara Mules

Zara Bag

I have perfected my blogger bitch face. Blue Steal eat your heart out.

I'm not sure why, but I never seem to smile in photos anymore. My face seems constantly frozen into a mean girls-esque 'you can't sit with us' face. My previous outfit post below features a grand total of two and a half smiles out of four potentials... I think that might be a new high-score for me?

Surely it has to be the weather... When it's cold, grey, and raining a little bit, you can't help but think "dear god why am I prancing around in the drizzle and wind having pictures of myself taken when I should be watching jeremy kyle with a cup of tea?"

I feel you girls. I feel you.

This ASOS Jacket (I'd call it a coatigan- it's a knitted piece) reminded me a little of a greyscaled version of the now classic Celine laundry bag check. With the weather turning slightly warmer and this jacket being so lightweight I thought it would be an ideal and totally neccessary to my 25+ coat and jacket collection (please, don't judge. I have a problem...). And yes, the Zara mules... they are back. Again. But being the comfiest heels I own they have become my go-to shoe.

1. Eden Simpson20/03/2014, 21:40

MULES :)http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

2. You are such a babe! Those Mules are my fave! xxfashiontatt.blogspot.com

3. Eguono Ogueh20/03/2014, 22:46

Love the mules, everyone needs a comfy pair of heelsstylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk

4. Hannah Hobson21/03/2014, 08:38

LOVE the coat/jacket! and the mules... perf outfit.fashionas-art.blogspot.co.ukHannah xo

5. Charlotte Lewis21/03/2014, 09:31

Love the faux leather joggers hun, relaxed chic! <3 xxwww.lurchhoundloves.comhttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

6. Haha love the beginning of this post love the 'bitch face' Your coats gorgeous! xheldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

7. Vanessa Mensah21/03/2014, 14:06

love this look, so chic!http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com

8. Chelsey Megan22/03/2014, 14:10

Such a beautiful outfit! We love us a good pair of mules :DLove The Fashion Notebook.www.FashionNotebook.co.ukAn Online Magazine Created By Bloggers For Bloggers.

9. Jessica Shep24/03/2014, 19:14

its all in the accessories.. love the bag and shoes!